Contact the Licensing Service

Before submitting your enquiry, please check our most frequently asked questionson the right to see if the answer is already there.

Please complete the following form to contact the Licensing Service regarding:

  • Alcohol and entertainment licences
  • Animal boarding establishments
  • Dog breeding licence
  • Pet shops
  • Riding establishments
  • Zoos
  • Gambling premises
  • Door supervisors
  • Hackney carriages
  • Private hire operators and vehicles
  • Late night catering
  • Lottery
  • Sex shops
  • Street collections
  • Street trading
The following errors have occurred

Please note; if you require a response please provide your contact details.

The information you provide on this form will be held by Cornwall Council and used by us to investigate your enquiry and improve our services.  Your information will not be used for any other purpose by Cornwall Council, and will not be passed onto any other third party without your permission.  In accordance with Cornwall Council’s Record Retention Policy, the information you provide on this form will be retained for 6 months.  All personal information held by Cornwall Council is held safely in a secure environment.